There are six, fairly basic steps to the credentialing process:
- Call us to discuss your credentialing needs.
- Submit the master application to the Genesis Assist credentialing specialist.
- Provide all current documentation: state license, liability insurance (with limits set at $3 mil per occurrence and $5 mil aggregate), current resume/curriculum vitae (include a written explanation of any gaps of 5 months or more), copy of diplomas, copy of NCMHCE exam if taken, and a completed and signed (but not dated) W-9.
- The credentialing specialist will submit an interest form to each insurance panel requested.
- Regularly check emails for correspondence or follow up requests from the credentialing specialist and respond to any needs within 24 hours.
- The credentialing specialist will follow up until the credentialing process is complete.
Posted in: Medical Credentialing