Business leaders, entrepreneurs, and self-employed professionals often find themselves stretched outside of their experience range, frequently with no one to talk to about important issues. Most graduate programs did not teach you how to run a successful practice. A coach, as an outsider, is free to address challenging issues in a constructive manner.
Consider what you might do if you have a coach who:
- Checks with you regularly about your goals and progress
- Listens for your possibilities
- Helps you identify actions to overcome blocks and barriers
- Encourages you to take steady steps forward
- Holds the vision of what you, your practice, and your life can be
- Celebrates your successes along the way
We find that those who work with a coach are far more likely to make faster progress and stay focused on the long-term than those who go on their own. Our coaches will help you put the tools and practices into application so you get the benefits.
Posted in: Coaching and Consulting